Thursday, July 29, 2010

91

As Miss C climbed into the car before swimming lessons, she suddenly reversed and started back toward the house, calling over her shoulder, "I forgot my buddies, I have to get my buddies!"

I trailed her (I'm always trailing her), unlocked the back door and watched her fly into the house.  I stood in the doorway, wondering who she would bring this time  There was much clomping around, and then rummaging, and finally, she emerged with her buddies:

Cinderella:
(she also doubles as Bonnie Raitt)

Agarvatee:
(he doubles as Agarvatee, and also, the other Agarvatee)


Cinderella--apparently, a shape-shifter-- and Belle (the banana-seat bike-riding duo)
 She had her arms full on the ride over to the YMCA, and spent much of the time informing the cast of characters that indeed, she would not be going under water today, but that chances were pretty high she'd be intentionally sampling the delicious chlorinated water.  It's just too refreshing to pass up.

You can take the Disney out of the house, but what follows after that is anyone's guess.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I love your blog! as a fellow mama of a 3 year old daughter, I can relate well to your stories. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete